Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thor: The Dark World



Ok so I'v been meaning to do a review on Thor 2 for a little while now and I finally sat down my lazy butt to do it. Soooo back to Thor. Honestly I LOVED IT!!! I thought it was wayyyyyyyyy better than the first one. For one thing, it had some good surprises/twists. And Loki fans will love him even more in this movie. He had some hilarious lines which kept the film from being too dramatic and gave Thor 2 some laughs. Now no movie review can be complete without a critic of the acting. Personally, I thought the acting was extremely well done. Couldn't find a flaw.....although I wasn't actually looking for one so...yeah.....Anywhooo I really enjoyed the movie; it mixed drama with humor, the acting was good, and the storyline was interesting. So that about wraps that up....oh wait did I forget about the action? Yes, yes don't worry there was plenty of action in the film. Thor: The Dark World is definitely worth seeing in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment